Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Line-Up

Matt H

4 4 2 is the old classic, cant beat it, i think only teams from league 1 upwards are capable of playing 3 5 2, no disrespect to the gulls but at conf level, you cant be doing with wing backs, when the opposition always go route 1, which they always do it is easier to hold a line with 4, more men behind the ball, most of the time the game bypasses the midfield, so you have 5 players just looking up in the air the whole time??

Stop it! You're all making me homesick! Went to the Ipswich game last week and realised how much i miss the place.

I think i agree with Yellow's line-up except having Hallett over Tait. Hallett will be our super-sub this season unless one of Boylan and Tait get injured.

I'm never actually sure whether i want Duffy in the team because he never looks like he is going to contribute and then the game starts and he usually does well. Another reason is because i would like to have Noto in the team a bit more as he loves to attack and is a great little player and there is no one else apart from Duffers that i would exclude for Mario.

I was a little worried about two weeks ago because all i had heard transfer-wise was that we were looking at trialists. But with Bunce, Conroy, Tait, Clarke and now Bimson, my fears are subsiding and i think we can finish higher than last season and not in trouble like my first prediction. I am quite optimistic!

Message to Ken. Answer your bloody phone when someone rings it and also that i wont be going to the Aldershit game now. I will next see you at the away Kidderminster game. Was wondering if Chris Gardner could put my name down for the coach. I would travel to Kiddy on the train from Sheff and then get a lift home with you boys after the game. Let us know if that's ok? Adios!

I certainly will. Wardy's testimonial was the reason i was coming down. I know people might think it's a bit silly coming down from Sheffield for it, but Wardy is TRULY a (sex) god and has been around for the majority of the time that i have supported Canvey.

He is a quality bloke and whenever i have spoken to him, (even know he probably didn't know who i was), he has always been great to chat to about the team. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Thanks Chris, See ya in a few weeks.