Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

alan tait

Trust me on this one guys, im a personal friend of Alan and he is not only a brilliant footballer he is a really nice guy too. Looking forward to him playing for Canvey so i can pop along to watch him play, little bit closer than Crawley!

Guarantee he will be your top goal scorer next season, quality signing congratulations!

This looks like a proper signing, quality youth and a proven goal scorer. I bet Lee Boylan thinks its christmas, we have got to be looking at a 40 goal partnership.

I suddenly cant hear all those moaners who were going on about lack of activity.

It seems we got a bargain, i wonder who the other clubs were?

Canvey sign Crawley striker Tait

Canvey Island have signed striker Allan Tait from Conference rivals Crawley Town for £2,000.

The 23-year-old, who was Crawley's top scorer last season with 10 goals in 34 Conference appearances, has signed a two-year deal with the Essex side.

Tait returned to Crawley for a second spell in March 2004 after playing for Deal Town and Folkestone Invicta.

He also scored twice for the Red Devils last season against Canvey - who beat two other clubs to his signature.

BBC Website

P.S. I think someone should tell the BBC we have changed our club badge!

probably a random number the bbc picked out to finish the repot off nicely..

tait does look like a tidy fit to out strikeforce.. lets hope him and boylan can develop a good understanding .. still got greggors to come off the bench for some late doors muscle and hopefullt hallets progress will continue apace