Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How now Bliar

Iraq bomb attack kills 14 marines (TODAYS NEWS)

Fourteen US marines and their civilian translator are killed in a roadside bombing in north-west Iraq, the army says.

With the death toll in Iraq at 25,000 plus since the end of the war to stop terror in Iraq Mr Bliar must be well pleased with himself and of course the war did not increase the chance of terrorist attack in GB

where have i been of late - having worked and lived in London for 7 years i have now left the country - in fact missing recent events by about 2 weeks. I am definetely not a blair supporter and never have been but action had to be taken. If the situation was left alone there would probably be a hell of a lot more dead / surpressed and a hell of a lot more to come. If these countries cant get their own houses in order then it is in our interests to do it for them - yes we are targets, but we were before and always will be to the terrorists. It is all tragic - the war, 7/7, the brazilian fella but it could be worse and would be without direct action. i do not feel the comment "Mr Bliar must be well pleased with himself and of course the war did not increase the chance of terrorist attack in GB" is particularly constructive or helpful to anyone, least of all those fighting for the country you live in and those who have lost loved ones lately.

The GB foreign services are well aware that the one Arab trait that leads to prolonged terror activity is for non-Muslims to invade Muslim land, I.E. the infidel unites all Arab countries in the simple act of invasion

Bliar would have and was well briefed in this particular Arab trait, had we assassinated Saddam no problems, and to invade determined ten years minimum of Arab unrest for anything American or GB

BUT Bliar to suit his own twisted ambitions ignored the warnings

Lets remember that 1. We invaded as Saddam could unleash weapons of mass destruction on a worldwide basis (in 45 minutes from go) and 2. During Saddams reign Muslim terror activity did not exist in Iraq

Add to the above labours refusal to guard our borders with any degree of efficiency to the extent that we have "lost" 500,000 border jumpers and we have problems

There is so much more on Bliars historic betrayal that would have determined his resignation had he been PM in any sort of honest government, he is fortunate that he leads the most gutless labour party in the history of a party that has produced so many superb characters in our history

The 45 minute claim was debunked ages ago. The 45 minute claim refered to battle weaponry and not nuclear missiles which we were told previously. There was a huge furore about it when it emerged that the case was unsafe.

Would taking out Saddam ten years earlier have made any difference at all? I wouldnt think so. Things hadnt changed that much for Iraq in those 10 years. We'd have the same problems there had we have taken out the regime then as we have now. Nothing would have changed apart from the date.

Where are your numbers coming from about border jumpers as you call them?

Government figures that Bliar denied existed but were published four weeks later

PS. Many years ago a Tory PM lied to "the house" reference an (Arab lands) invasion and when tumbled resigned, do not hold your breath waiting on Bliar to show similar integrity

Quote:
jkmaskell said:
The 45 minute claim was debunked ages ago. The 45 minute claim refered to battle weaponry and not nuclear missiles which we were told previously. There was a huge furore about it when it emerged that the case was unsafe.

Would taking out Saddam ten years earlier have made any difference at all? I wouldnt think so. [color:"red"] THINGS HADN'T CHANGED THAT MUCH FOR IRAQ [/color] in those 10 years. We'd have the same problems there had we have taken out the regime then as we have now. Nothing would have changed apart from the date.

Where are your numbers coming from about border jumpers as you call them?

Maybe not for Iraq, but thousands of Iraqis and Kerds that Saddam and his thugs murdered for no reason at all.....Other than they weren't of his tribe!

you see, that's the problem which all these anti-war muppets seem to gloss over. Saddam was, much like a certain German dictator, discriminating against a section of his own people. Unlike that said German dictator, Saddam was murdering them without a war being on and was more than likely still doing it until the day we invaded again

Quote:
Grimlock said:
and yet all these [color:"blue"] FLAG [color:"black"] waving tree huggers kindly ignore that fact

[color:"red"] Is he back, then ?????? [color:"black"]

No, And without doubt the Saddam problem was an Arab states problem

Had they asked for assistance then we would have been correct to have given every assistance required

But to all you "hard men" Bliar apologists tell me when we are to invade Korea or Zimbabwe or Somalia (unable to think of one with oil)

You simply cannot forget Bliars lies and total lack of integrity in invading in our name supported by a pack of deliberate lies

PS: 100,00 plus died in the war, 25,000 plus have died since, please give me your acceptable figure before we pull out

It also said

Inside Iraq , Army forces exchanged fire with a small number of die-hard paramilitary fighters north of Baghdad, then proceeded to take out two surface-to-air missile systems and three anti-aircraft guns left over from Saddam's military. And Iraqis in Mosul said three people were killed and at least 11 wounded by gunfire, but the circumstances were murky.

And if you believe we are dealing with a small number of die hard paramitary fighters then I accept you believe in all the other bu*****t that is written, read the reports of the search team sent in by the UN to locate WMD etc

Where is your quantification of the numbers dead and the timing of the pull-out of the invading force

PS, When do you fancy we are to invade Iran?

invade Iran - fantastic idea. Lets get the deportations out of the way first- I suppose that is contravening "Human Rights" though eh Pabird - before we start bossing a few Iranians. There must be oil there - any idea, you could "quantify" this for everone and let us know?

Obviously we are new to each other BAW, I’m not a pink bleeding heart and am normally considered to be just right of G-Khan

My objections to the invasion were voiced on here before we went in; it was not a mistake to go in (by Bliar) but a deliberate attempt to gain world leader status

The reasons for invasion were always wrong allowing for the Arab world thinking and were always going to greatly increase Middle East tensions

Had we invaded as Saddam had again invaded another sovereign country all well and good

Had we opted to covertly take out him and his sons all well and good but to lie to the world and make an illegal invasion of Arab land was a criminal offence for which Bliar should always be condemned

Todate we have a death count of circa 125,000 and counting and Bliar states "we must move on" I wonder how people who have lost loves feel about that