Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-November 17 )

• Photo
    Pez_86

• Photo
    Real Chris Davis

• Photo
    RobbieO

• Photo
    SIMMO_BAFC

• Photo
    AncientBlue

• Photo
    BUTTERBEAN

• Photo
    Beanofire

• Photo
    Chesney

• Photo
    markhayward

a new home

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
God thay were geting a bit exited on that last topic. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <me>:
<strong>God thay were geting a bit exited on that last topic. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yep.<p>It started as a good thread on homes and degenenerated into a slagging match. I'm all for freedom of speech/expression but telling people 'where to go' and swearing will not be tollerated on this board which is why the last few messages were 'deleted'. The same fate will befall any future posts and, if it continues, then registration will have to be compulsory so that any future offenders can be block.<p>Come guys, keep the banter friendly!

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Thank God that sanity prevails. Is it also possible to limit the size of some postings. Some of them seemed to be longer than War and Peace and my lunch breaks are taking much longer than they should now.<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
So you start lunch at 1130 do you, cheerful one? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by the invisible man:
<strong>So you start lunch at 1130 do you, cheerful one? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>I've actually just eaten my lunch and it's only 10.45! I was starving. That bowl of Shreddies I had this morning clearly hasn't worked. The marketing mens' slogan "Keeps hunger locked up till lunchtime" is a lie. I'm going to report Nestle to Trading Standards.<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
You realise you're supposed to put more than one Shreddie in the bowl, don't you? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by the invisible man:
<strong>You realise you're supposed to put more than one Shreddie in the bowl, don't you? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>I did, but two still doesn't seem to do the job
images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ho Hum!Here we go again.Same crap,different day.

offline Ron Merlin

Ron Merlin
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Enfield Town FC
  • Foes: Guess
Are you deliberately trying to start a row or something, scootle? Everything has calmed down here, or hadn't you noticed? Just stop mixing it and do us all a favour.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scootle:
<strong>Ho Hum!Here we go again.Same crap,different day.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Are you the Leyton chairman in disguise?<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 <p>Shreddies do not keep hunger locked up till lunchtime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus