Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

Apology

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
Del,<p>Sorry if you found my comments were a bit too much but what I was pointing out to Rob is that he shouldn't threaten anyone with physical violence, that he knows where to find us if he wants to talk about football and that any of us should be treated civilly by either EFC or ETFC. I certainly didn't swear and did not tell anybody "where to go" unless you count saying that if Rob wants to talk to me he will have to come and find me because I won't go out of my way to find him. OK, I did say politely that he is not going to change my view on ETFC splitting from EFC, nor is he going to change my view that those of you who have chosen to stay with EFC have the right to do that if you wish.<p>If you feel that that is out of order, I'm sorry but I don't condone physical violence and anyone stupid enough to get themself a reputation for being a hooligan or a known troublemaker is probably going to get all they deserve.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Cyclops,<p>Thanks for the message. <p>I understand exactly where you are coming from and there was no real offence taken. <p>Basically, Rob went a bit overboard with the 'banter', some swearing came in and generally the tone of the last few posts were not suitable for a message board. We do have a younger audience to be aware of. Your post was <snip>ed as references quotes from the previous ones were included. Yes, I could have just taken those bits out but then things would not have made sense so it was just easier to 'remove' the offending posts and provide a gentle warning to future conduct on this board. I know that Neil has had to take similar action in the past for the ETFC board.

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Sorry Del we have been mates for a long time, but this should have happened a long time ago. <p>You should go back through this thread and through many other and look at what has been said by other about me in the past.<p>I was called bitter and twisted some 7 months ago and there are still things on the other thread calling me names.<p>I did not get the chance to see what was writen to my message and I would appreciate you allowing me to see these thing.<p>It was messages that are at present sitting at the bottom of page three that made things worse. If you are going to delete things off the message board I think it would have been a good idea to let the person being spoken about see them as well.<p>There are people on the message board that are out to winde other up and will calm that has been done by me on plenty of occasions.<p>But the obuse I have received if far beyond anything I have done.<p>I know were it has all come from and as I was trying to point out caome and say it to my face not behind my back<p>Cyclops you were not the one that sent this over the top it was messages still on the thread that done that.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Guys,<p>I only deleted the last few messages from that thread as things stepped beyond the bounds of 'reasonable banter'.<p>I have no intention of going through all the old messages to delete messages as (1) quite frankly I don't have the time and (2) no one complained about their content at the time of posting.<p>If ANYONE is unhappy about a particular message, let me know (by e-mail not through this board) and I will amend/delete it.<p>I do not wish to impose censorship as I'm a great believer in freedom of speech provided it is within the bounds of decent human behaviour!<p>This board is supposed to be a medium for supporters to communicate remotely and have a bit of fun - please keep it that way.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Lets all try for a spot of love and peace. After all spring is in the air, baby lambs are in the fields (minus the foot and mouth), it's getting warmer and we're all getting older and wiser.<p>What a load of old cobblers!<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Mr Happy Just go away.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Freebird:
<strong>Mr Happy Just go away.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Thanks for that comment. I just posted a spot of light hearted banter and fun and grumpy old Freebird can't think of something amusing to add. Lighten up please!<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus