Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

Website Update - An apology!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
It has been drawn to my attention that the web site updates for last Saturday do not appear to be on-line. Hmm...<p>They do take time to filter from from the main server (but two days?) Anyway, will be able to carry out an extensive review tomorrow evening (27/3 - hopefully) to establish whether or not anything is missing!<p>Some updates to look forward to (!) are:<p>* details of a few new signings
* details of COMFIRMED friendlies for next season.<p>Finally, just to reitterate, the Purfleet match this week is at Purfleet on Friday night, kick-off 7:30pm. As usual, there will be transport available so why not contact Larraine for details?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
... and another thing.<p>The attempt last night at updating the main site was a disaster (just like my week really) as I uploaded the wrong files.<p>Whoooooooooooopssssss! Should be ok now. Not bang up to date though. That will now have to wait until after the Purfleet game on Friday. Sorry!<p>Derek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus