Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Photo

World Cup Predictions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Received the following today: <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>
Hi all,<p>Would you or your friends be interested in a competition based on the World Cup?<p>I believe several hundred people will be taking part. It'll cost only a fiver to enter. All monies will go out in cash prizes! No profits, just good fun.<p>I will be sending each entrant an excellent spreadsheet showing all the games and groups, via e-mail, which will need to be returned to me in good time.<p>I am after building a database of interested people, SO RETURN THIS NOTE to me and I'll add your name to the list!<p>It takes only a little effort from each of us to make this into a very big worthwhile competition, so please forward this note to your mates 'cos I know they will want to be in it.<p>I will send further details very soon, as they become available.<p>Regards<p>Jim Mason
<hr></blockquote><p>Anyone interested let me know. We can even do our own thing - afterall, I'm going to need something to do in the summer!<p>Jim went on to say <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>
PS Brad Smith (Webmaster) has updated the Fantasy Football website with some NEW pages showing the fixtures/results of each of the leagues. Looks great, but don't take my word for it, get online an visit www.burniston.u-net.com If you haven't seen the site before, please do have a look as there's plenty to see...Graphs, tables, analysis etc...... Perhaps in the future you could join in?<hr></blockquote>
<p>PS. No comments on the performance of "Dingles Disasters!".<p>Derek "McD"

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Ken of Oxford also organises a non-profit-making competition every two years for the World Cup and the European Championship, and there are also several hundred entries each time, and all the entry money is returned in prizes. Ken of Oxford is also famed for his Excel spreadsheets.<p>So do Jim Mason and Ken of Oxford want to get together on this one, or are the differences in the competitions so great that they attract different people to enter them, or do they both just wish to keep their own circle?<p>If anyone is interested in Ken of Oxford's competition, let me know, and I'll pass your request on to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus