Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

our defence

Bimson, Duffy, Sterling, Theobald or Bunce.

I would vote for Chenery, while it`s fun to speculate over the team it`s a bit much to start knocking players after 2 games of the season.

I expected both Bunce and Sterling to start the season but let`s give Chenery and Theobald our support now they`ve been selected.

I must admit even though I cannot believe Chenery was given the starting place against Accrington and Aldershot, he hasn't actually played that badly. I would put Bunce in his place for Gravesend for the simple fact that he is one of their former players and may be more clued up on how to handle their strikers.

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
I must admit even though I cannot believe Chenery was given the starting place against Accrington and Aldershot, he hasn't actually played that badly. I would put Bunce in his place for Gravesend for the simple fact that he is one of their former players and may be more clued up on how to handle their strikers.

Gravesend have changed so much this season that I doubt Bunce would recognise half their players.