Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

Let loose the dogs of war

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
We are just not the race of people that allow the 2am knock (down) of the door and the imprisonment in an undeclared (geographically) prison of those who plot against the state
As a consequence we have Muslim Lord Haw Haws broadcasting messages of hatred against our serving men and women in Iraq and various other messengers of hate living very well on state benefits
So? What to do, for a start give the leash to a different bread of enforcers, let the SAS loose on the merchants of death as opposed to social security enforcers who have failed to even protect us against scroungers let alone the breeders of suicide bombers
Give the SAS the simplified task of seek and destroy, yes destroy those who plot against GB lives
Give red berets the role of protecting our borders, their way not the pallid PC advocates
Give the Royal Marines a role in hunting down failed visa applicants who have faded into the close-lipped Muslim community
Where families have obviously been aware of family members being involved in anti-state activity let them be prosecuted and then deported, even if born in GB

And then collect all the s**t you have collected from the rocking horse

offline Martin

Martin
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Slough, Chelsea
  • Foes: The two W's
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve Thompson, Mark Fiore, Mark West, Gary McGinnis, Darron Wilkinson and Danny Murphy
Or invent a time machine and go live in Nazi Germany.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
And your suggestions for correcting the situation, speak up we are all interested?

offline Martin

Martin
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve Thompson, Mark Fiore, Mark West, Gary McGinnis, Darron Wilkinson and Danny Murphy
I am not sure what "situation" you want corrected and I don't particularly want to get into it.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Start with newspapers then graduate to TV news

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
While I am an official bit of a pinko, as Unc will confirm, although pabird perhaps overstates the case a tad, delioberatley I presume, I rather tend to agree with him.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Now that Martin is intelligent reading (by Invis)

offline Martin

Martin
Quote:
pabird said:
Start with newspapers then graduate to TV news

Strangely enough I don't read the Daily Mail and don't pay any heed to its reactionary right wing creed. I assumed your original posting was at least slightly tongue in cheek but then that might be beyond your warped mind.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Martin of course it was over the top on purpose but it did "hint" at my anger at the way we are going
And your informed opinion would lead you to consider what? actions exactly

online Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
........ But is it over the top ??? I think not.

The fanatical moslem is now being taught by their clerics that any religion other than theirs is wrong, particularly picking on Christians and Jews. (Shades of Germany in the 1930's ????)

To combat these religions, they are being incited to 'attack and destroy the infidels' !

That, in my book, is declaring war. We CANNOT sit back and allow them to dictate how we should run this, or any other 'free' country.

Personally, I don't think pabird goes far enough with his suggestions.

Automatic and immediate deportations WITHOUT leave for appeal sounds like a very good start !

Contravention of Human Rights ? BOLLOX ! What about the Human Rights of passengers on London buses and tubes ?????

Where do I buy me black shirt and 'skull-and-crossbones' cap badge ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus