Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Mario transfer listed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
36 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I have been told by a very good source that Mario is amongst the 10 + players heading down the road.

offline LEWIS JAMES HARKER

LEWIS JAMES HARKER
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
do u no who else is listed??

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
10+ players! I find that very hard to believe. Was this terrace talk or another source?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
No this was a member of staff, apparently horses mouth.

offline Drummer Scott

Drummer Scott
  • Reserves Coach
What position does he play?

offline Muppetus Galacticus

Muppetus Galacticus
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Canvey Island
Center Midfield Drummer Scott. 10+ really seems an awful lot for players on the way out but we'll have to wait and see.

If the Mario part is true however then wtf is going on inside CIFC? And if the 10+ portion is also correct then how can we not worry about what happens next?

Obviously I have not seen the Gulls in action this season but I still have to go back a way to remember when Mints played "consistently" well. I would love for Mario to get his chance in the place of Mints as I have been impressed with him since he joined.

No point in looking out for the worst just yet though. Nothing at all may happen in this regard and the team may suddenly do nothing but play the ball on the ground and go on to win every league game this season.....

Muppetus Galacticus

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Didnt I just know that, that is a load of B**locks, Totally ludicrous, just watch, Mario will go to Grays and Have a Brilliant campaign.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hold up!! We have a massive squad with lots of options, our fan base does not pay for the squad we have.

We could lose 10 players maybe 4 on loan and 6 off to other clubs.

It would not be the end of the world!!

It means less chopping and changing, less money spent on wages and still an average size squad.

I am one of those who would like to see Mario stay, but I did not drag us out of Essex Senior league, I do not pick the team, I do not train with the team. So I do not know why decisions are made.

I do however trust Glen and Jeff to make those decisions. So if Mario goes I will be gutted, but I will get over it.

Let's remember this Canvey not Liverpool(for at least a year or two anyway).

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Ok MOB, I can understand the need to watch the pennies but when I have watched Noto play he kills the ball and its then straight into a slot awaiting a striker or whoever, I havent seen a lot of that happening with those being selected at the moment.
When I read of a player with the ability of Noto going somewhere else, I see the loss of a young player with a lot of years and talent going on to play for an apposing team, that just doesnt make sense to me.
Mind, he hasnt been given a real chance here, perhaps for the lads own sake it may be better he goes elsewhere, he is being wasted here!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yep!! But you do not train him and therefore do not see the full picture, people like Glen make decisions for a reason. If Jeff or Glen thought he was a big enough asset there is not enough money in the world that could drag him away.

Like I said I think it is the wrong decision to let him go, but I do not know why they intend to let him go.
Thats assumeing someone wants him.

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Quote:
people like Glen make decisions for a reason

and can easily get them wrong........

offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • rank
i hate all this talk about players going we have a great team and i want to keep it this way!!

offline richard sparkes

richard sparkes
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: canvey island, west ham and venables
  • Foes: concord,ricay,sarfend and spuds
  • Fav. Player(s): matt game,alan brett and michael bisping
  • Fav. Sport(s): mma,football
i dont think people should be coming on here saying people are leaving, wait for it to become offical it only casues bad things

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Best to wait and see. The decision lies with the management at the end of the day.

offline Drummer Scott

Drummer Scott
  • Reserves Coach
I noticed that Mario Noto has not played for you this season and hasn't even featured on the bench according to a lot of various reports. Is he really that good of a player or does Jeff King not favour him?

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
i think mario is a class player from what ive seen of him. my opinion is that the current canvey squad is past its time abit. the likes of minton have perhaps past their peak and would be better dropping a level. boylan is a legend as is danny potter. ash harrison must be chuffed!! why did they get a new keeper? i guess they didnt have faith in him?? surprised he hasnt moved on!

offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
Looks like there might be a change of heart, seeing as he is in the lineup for tomorrows match against burton

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
we should do a sweep stake for how many minutes he gets, im going for 7

offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
I'l go for 10 and half mins

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Included in the squad but won't end up on the bench.

If by a miracle he gets a run out it will be for 8 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus