Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mario transfer listed

Center Midfield Drummer Scott. 10+ really seems an awful lot for players on the way out but we'll have to wait and see.

If the Mario part is true however then wtf is going on inside CIFC? And if the 10+ portion is also correct then how can we not worry about what happens next?

Obviously I have not seen the Gulls in action this season but I still have to go back a way to remember when Mints played "consistently" well. I would love for Mario to get his chance in the place of Mints as I have been impressed with him since he joined.

No point in looking out for the worst just yet though. Nothing at all may happen in this regard and the team may suddenly do nothing but play the ball on the ground and go on to win every league game this season.....

Muppetus Galacticus

Hold up!! We have a massive squad with lots of options, our fan base does not pay for the squad we have.

We could lose 10 players maybe 4 on loan and 6 off to other clubs.

It would not be the end of the world!!

It means less chopping and changing, less money spent on wages and still an average size squad.

I am one of those who would like to see Mario stay, but I did not drag us out of Essex Senior league, I do not pick the team, I do not train with the team. So I do not know why decisions are made.

I do however trust Glen and Jeff to make those decisions. So if Mario goes I will be gutted, but I will get over it.

Let's remember this Canvey not Liverpool(for at least a year or two anyway).

Ok MOB, I can understand the need to watch the pennies but when I have watched Noto play he kills the ball and its then straight into a slot awaiting a striker or whoever, I havent seen a lot of that happening with those being selected at the moment.

When I read of a player with the ability of Noto going somewhere else, I see the loss of a young player with a lot of years and talent going on to play for an apposing team, that just doesnt make sense to me.

Mind, he hasnt been given a real chance here, perhaps for the lads own sake it may be better he goes elsewhere, he is being wasted here!

Yep!! But you do not train him and therefore do not see the full picture, people like Glen make decisions for a reason. If Jeff or Glen thought he was a big enough asset there is not enough money in the world that could drag him away.

Like I said I think it is the wrong decision to let him go, but I do not know why they intend to let him go.

Thats assumeing someone wants him.

Best to wait and see. The decision lies with the management at the end of the day.

i think mario is a class player from what ive seen of him. my opinion is that the current canvey squad is past its time abit. the likes of minton have perhaps past their peak and would be better dropping a level. boylan is a legend as is danny potter. ash harrison must be chuffed!! why did they get a new keeper? i guess they didnt have faith in him?? surprised he hasnt moved on!