Jump to content

Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-November 17 )

  • Photo
    Pez_86

    Age: 31

  • Photo
    Real Chris Davis

    Age: 33

  • Photo
    RobbieO

    Age: 38

  • Photo
    SIMMO_BAFC

    Age: 40

  • Photo
    AncientBlue

    Age: 77

  • Photo
    BUTTERBEAN

    Age: 40

  • Photo
    Beanofire

    Age: 50

  • Photo
    Chesney

    Age: 32

  • Photo
    markhayward

    Age: 55


Perfleet Game - It's Prediction Time Again

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
11 replies to this topic

#1
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
Perfleet 2 Enfield 0<p>att: 200<p>Sorry guys but after the Game saturday I dont hold much hope of any points images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

#2
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
2-1 enfield att 237

#3
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
Funny Mark but your not my boss yet. As of 12.12 pm I still havent been told!
Where is chris m and Del???

#4
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
As of 12.12 it aint lunch until 12.15 you wont get away with playing on the pc up here gay boy you have to work for your huge pay. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

#5
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
Yer well I'm to good and can still use the com down here when I come up there. Oh and it said on the time index on your message that it was 2.16 ish so thats past lunch and b4 t break! just because u are the ass forskin up there dosnt mean u can either!!!
images/icons/smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 26 March 2002: This message was edited by: Robert (on works com) ]</p>

#6
offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
    Offline
  • Posts: 362
  • Joined: 6 Sep 2001
Seeing as I'm winning this 'competition' by a mile - I have at least 10 million points for getting an attendance spot on, I can afford to be a bit frivalous!<p>So am going for:<p>Purfleet 3-5 Enfield
Att: 317<p>Strainge things happen on Friday nights!

#7
offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
    Offline
  • Posts: 362
  • Joined: 6 Sep 2001
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robert (on works com):
<strong>Perfleet 2 Enfield 0<p>att: 200<p>Sorry guys but after the Game saturday I dont hold much hope of any points images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>We'd be lucky to find "PERFLEET" so must be a banker away win. Care to enlighten us "Robert (on works com)" or are you going to blame the dyslexic (spelling?) keyboard again? Or were you just somewhere, do something you shouldn't?? We need to know!!<p>BTW I look forward to hearing from you regarding a lift to PURFLEET. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

#8
offline Jacey's Slave

Jacey's Slave
  • Onlooker
    Offline
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 13 Mar 2002
Looking forward to whooping George's ass again. <p>I'm going for Purfleet 4 Enfield 0. <p>I can't see the attendance getting over 150 unless you are bringing 100.

#9
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by McD:
<strong><p>We'd be lucky to find "PERFLEET" so must be a banker away win. Care to enlighten us "Robert (on works com)" or are you going to blame the dyslexic (spelling?) keyboard again? Or were you just somewhere, do something you shouldn't?? We need to know!!<p>BTW I look forward to hearing from you regarding a lift to PURFLEET. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>
O.k o.k so I mucked up!!!! sue me!!! See ya friday!
carnte blanme twe kaybard fer thst thoyfht

#10
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by McD:
<strong><p>We'd be lucky to find "PERFLEET" so must be a banker away win. Care to enlighten us "Robert (on works com)" or are you going to blame the dyslexic (spelling?) keyboard again? Or were you just somewhere, do something you shouldn't?? We need to know!!<p>BTW I look forward to hearing from you regarding a lift to PURFLEET. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>
O.k o.k so I mucked up!!!! sue me!!! See ya friday!
carnte blanme twe kaybard fer thst thoyfht

#11
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robert (on works com):
<strong><p>
O.k o.k so I mucked up!!!! sue me!!! See ya friday!
carnte blanme twe kaybard fer thst thoyfht</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hey, Rob!<p>Guess you must have got promoted....<p>... using the works computer at 9:02 and not at lunchtime or was it an early one. Nah. Must have been early morning as you were so bleary-eyed you sent the message twice! Or, was it double vision due to a celebration the night before?<p>Derek<p>PS So Mark really is on top now?

#12
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <mcD>:
<strong><p>Hey, Rob!<p>Guess you must have got promoted....<p>Not at this place mate my talent goes un-noticed. its hard being so talented at talking bulls**t.<p>
... using the works computer at 9:02 and not at lunchtime or was it an early one. Nah. Must have been early morning as you were so bleary-eyed you sent the message twice! Or, was it double vision due to a celebration the night before?<p>Dont drink at the moment, when was the last time you see me with a drink? I only clicked the add reply button once dont know why it sent twice!<p>
PS So Mark really is on top now?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
No never has been, he likes it from behind! images/icons/smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 28 March 2002: This message was edited by: Robert (on works com) ]</p>




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus