Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

Phil Old Boy

I was behind the goal on Saturday stuck in the middle of the mob from Folkestone SEVEN FOOT FROM THE NET. ALL OF THE BALL CROSSED THE LINE AND THE KEEPER PULLED IT OUT. There is no way the lino or ref could see it as there were people in the way. With luck like that we are heading up. Well done Canvey.

Home to Aveley, October 12th, Forgive me if I am wrong but

I think this is the date England's first international of the season, Surely if this is the case it would make sense for players & supporters alike to bring the kick off forward by 2 hours so all and sundry can watch the England team play.

Yes England play away to Slovakia on Oct 12 (first Euro 2004 qualifier) but kick-off is 1930 local time (presumably 1830 BST) so hopefully the ref at Park Lane will have blown for full time by then. Amazingly it is even live on BBC (England not Canvey that is).

Almost right, Hillsy. England play Slovakia in Bratislava on 12th October in a European Championship qualifying game. KO is at 7:30pm local time. As Slovakia is one hour ahead of us, the ko will be at 6:30pm BST. Time to watch Canvey v Aveley, go to the bar and have several 1664s before settling down to a pizza and an evening of footy.

Yes I know it's a tough life, but someone's got to do it!