Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goalkeepers

smallsy

Quote:
Staying-up said:
I would like to know the samething as well. He was our best player last season and it seems very odd that he isnt playing. maybe someone else knows more.

According to the supporters Keeling was our best player and he hasn't started this season. Jeff said he didn't perform that well in pre-season. Perhaps the same applies to Danny.

Due to suspension he has lost his place and will need to wait for an opportunity to prove himself again. When he does I'm sure he will again prove himself as a class act.

Danny is easily one of the best goalkeepers outside of league footy but i feel its his attitude that lets him down.

Was a time last season when he was back from his suspension but ash carried on being goal and he was heard moaning because he wasnt playing. To me that makes me think he is/was getting to big for his boots.

No one is bigger than the club. As mentioned about pre-season, he wasnt at his best and was at thought for at least 3 goals

With Mckinney doing well in goal and Harrison showing the right attitude (i.e not complaining about not playing) I feel it will be a while before danny is back in goal.

Hopefully Danny playing in the reserves it will make him realise he has to work hard to get back into the squad and show the right attitude. If he does this then there is no doubting his Keeper abilities.

Funny that coz every away fan, and everyone who ever trains with Danny reckons he is a very generous, funny, thoughtful player.

I do not want a player who does not moan about being on the bench.

After Richard McKinney's performance today I'm not sure why we are worrying.

Yellow, we are worry because it is indicative about the state of dressing-room morale and harmony. Without a degree of both we will achieve nothing.

If our best player from last year is patently unhappy to the degree that the management decide that they need to strengthen what is our strongest position rather than spend money where it is needed in terms of ability, then we should all worry.

im surprised ash harrison didnt get a gme awaiting potters return and let them 2 battle it out. is harrison good enough for the level?

where is he likely to go? something must have happened behind the scenes or mckinney is really the bees knees!!

Quote:
Exile said:
apparently he has asked to go out on loan somewhere - meanwhile McKinney is only on a match to match deal but is likely to be offered a contract.

But not now until January when the transfer deadline re-opens. Under the sooper-dooper system that applies to the Conference, you cannot offer a contract to a non-contract player while the window is shut.