Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goalkeepers

smallsy

Was you in goal last night BN1?

Who's the geezer who plays for you that looks like Mario Melchiot?

bit of sarcasm charles thats all mate.

yellow, was not me in goal wed night. i was still catching my breath from the training session i had before kick off!!! then kicked back in my arm chair with a cigar!!

mario melchiot/regi blinker/milli vanilli/ricky otto is a fella called jerry lyons. lacks a bit of pace yellow!!(yes charles sarcastic again!) his cousin dan jones (no.7) also had a good game.

Referee was abysmal!

Well if tonights Echo is to be believed Potter will start tomorrow.

Dan : It`s Time To Get Serious

"Danny Potter is set to return to the Canvey Island goal for tomorrow`s visit to Crawley Town with a "I might have to cut out the clowning" message to fans."

Ashley was never gonna play was he, lets be realistic here , when the loan keeper came in and started straight away he must have known the writing was on the wall

Quote:
Mick Mean it Magnusson said:
Ashley was never gonna play was he, lets be realistic here , when the loan keeper came in and started straight away he must have known the writing was on the wall

Mckinney isnt a goalkeeper on loan. He had a little trial with us just before the start of the season and as far as i know he was on a short term contract or pay as you play deal but after his excellent start to the season we are going to offer him a proper contract.

As for as not being up to it, your so far from the truth Canveyboy09. Ash is good enough for this level but as he hasnt played for a while we have not seen the best of his ability due to lack of match practice. Do agree though that he might have to leave to get regular football

he is happy to sit on the bench so says a fella i spoke to wed nite! also i heards ash is only 26/27. can someone clear this up?

they need to keep ash sweet in my opinion as he is an able number 2 and will persist on the bench. it will not work with potter and mckinney.

i dont know how old ash is??

but we have 3 great keepers and the they all want to play so if danny starts on sat and has a good game he will keep his place same with ash then if 1 of them gets an injury, red card etc... then the keeper which is in the best form starts and as long as the keeper that plays is in good form then he will not lose his place, i think battling for a place is better then having it cos your the onlying 1!!!

Should be Dan in goal. He wants to play, think he is a "winner".

Ash is content to stay on the bench.

Richie has done well in goal, cant fault him for any of the goals - even the pen, the guy only had a split second to make the decision.

As for permanent No1, bit difficult, but agree Dan wont be content to sit on bench...so that may decide it.