Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

Tom Unwin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Although the news that former EFC Chairman, Tom Unwin, passed away earlier this week is common knowledge around ETFC, and our website, I have not seen any mention yet of this unfortunate event on the EFC website. Please allow me to correct this omission.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek, this just goes to show what we all already know: while the corpse of Enfield football twitches away in its death-throws at Boreham Wood, the heart beats strongly at Brimsdown.<p>Most of them on here wouldn't even know who Tom Unwin was, let alone what he achieved.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Check out Lee Harding's excellent obituary on the ETFC forum.<p> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 <p>Shreddies do not keep hunger locked up till lunchtime!

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <Obviously not Papa Laz>:
[QB]while the corpse of Enfield football twitches away in its death-throws at Boreham Wood, the heart beats strongly at Brimsdown.
QB]<hr></blockquote><p>I'm not convinced that a corpse can have death throes.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
If you don't believe me, just pop along to The Wood for an EFC game and play the 'hunt the home crowd' game. It's hilarious!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
drop dead you c//t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus