Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-September 17 )

• Photo
    Charles Windsor

• Photo
    fred_the_red

• Photo
    Thefan

• Photo
    LadyDi

• Photo
    FarleighArmy

Photo

Ryman Restructure?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Local press has reported that Cheshunt will not be a part of the new Div 1 as the ground grading was not done in time. With one other team not making the grade and Romford resigning the latest rumour has it that NINE will be promoted from the third.<p>Another rumour doing the rounds is that the restructure has NOT been ratiedfied by the FA and, due to their restructure, will not happen. So buiness as usual?<p>If true, just as well The E's finnished outside the bottom three!<p>Any comments?

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
I thought it had been ratified by the FA but that the time it had taken for that to happen was why no restructuring took place from the beginning of this season. I vaguely remember something about that being mentioned last Sept/Oct.<p>I understand Cheshunt are considering appealing against the grading decision. If so, this should make the close season fun for the FA, what with the appeals against League rulings in the Unibond (those will actually muck up the league's new play-offs and could lead to all sorts of fun and games at the beginning of next season whether the appeals are successful or not).

offline Rob_the_Saint

Rob_the_Saint
  • National Squad - 1st XI
My understanding is the clubs will vote at the Ryman AGM in June on the makeup of the new regional Div 1's (whether it's East/West or North/South) and the content of the remaining Div 2.
Also on the agenda is the decision on whether to support the motion of two regional feeders to the Conference next season or for the structure to stay is it is but with re-aligned boundaries. Should be a busy ol' night!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
The new structure of the Ryman league was ratified by the FA, this was a formality as they wanted the Ryman structure similar to the Doc Martins. What the FA did was delay the implementation so that clubs new at the start of the season what the goalposts were ie B grades for div 1 6 up from div 3 1 down from prem etc.<p>The AGM as ROS rightly points out will approve or not the new constitution that is Cheshunt/Hungerford in Div 2 and Casuals and Hertford in Div 1 plus the north south or east west split.<p>I'm not sure that decisions can be made on the FA proposals as I do not think that FA is actually a democracy I presume that the FA will take soundings and then do exactly what it wants. No doubt there will be discusions on the proposals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus