Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Photo

Join Numpty United Buy a knapsack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Join Numpty United Buy a knapsack

Every day you can observe Numpty united supporters trolling through the London underground
They dress in suits (moderately priced) or Technician casual or shirt and tie casual but all are clearly visible as members of the numpty class 1 group
Each and every day they step out smartly to work with their knapsack on their back, two questions are apparent to us lesser beings
1. What the hell can you wish to carry on a day to day basis to work
2. Why do they subject themselves to looking so nurdish on a day to day basis
If they carry work home every evening then for certain they are in the wrong job, if the knapsack is packed with lunch then they have gross eating habits, if they do it for “style” they should add sandals and (old style) national health glasses

offline Jeff

Jeff
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Weirdo!
I have a bag to go to work with.
It contains things such as lunch (why gross?), a book to read on the train, sunglasses and my MP3 player.
I am so strange aren't I?

There is no reference to Numpty United on my bag though.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
And are you able to negotiate stairs without clumping the person behind with the small bungarlow on your back (do you even notice)
Do you wear the thing strapped to your back when wearing a suit ugh

offline Jeff

Jeff
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Aha! Now I am on your wavelength.
I do neither of the above as my bag has a strap so it elegantly hangs off the shoulder.

What's worse is people who have backpacks on the wrong way round - it's called a backpack for a reason!

Even worse than that is the people who drag flight cases behind them in the middle of central London with no regard that the pavement is packed. That really gets me as you're right in saying that there is probably nothing of importance in there.

Don't get me started on the pigeons and tourist scenario in Trafalgar Square!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus