Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

Aveley 1-1 Enfield

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
E,s paraded new signings Danny kannoy and Kiri kyprianou who has returned to the club after a 2 year absence .Dave greenwood also started for the first time, Aveley quickly got the first attack in and lee robinson made an acrobatic save with a brilliant tip over on 6 mins but was helpless on 10 mins when confusion on the wing allowed a cross for Trevor paul to score from close range . Aveley could have made it two soon after but robinson again saved well. E's slowly got some momentum going on 24 mins a mix up with the aveley keeper and the centre half allowed kyprianou a chance fron a tight angle but the ball hit a defenders backside on the line and was cleared. on 35 mins another mix up between their keeper and a defender saw kevin cooper presented with an open goal but he shot agonisingly wide. nathan smith then got a shot in and that also went wide. In the second half Aveley sat back on their lead and on occasions tested enfields rearguard but lee robinson was hardly put to any sort of task.nathan smith broke through and put his shot wide on 53 mins, Both sides then probed for an opening without sucess for a long period until Aveley's defence finally cracked on 82 mins when good work from owen beale and a perfect cross saw kiri kyprianou stab home the equaliser . Enfield threw bodies forward in search of a winner and kyprianou's mazy run saw his shot go inches wide at the end.

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The passing upfront needs to improve .Two points dropped instead of one gained is how i see todays performance.

offline Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
We still need that bit more extra in midfield a Danny Jones type would make so much difference.

offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

we'll take that a good result coz we didnt play well i like the new guy up front i wont try and spell his name coz i'd make a dick of myself shame that dave hunt has left but that gives someone else a chance who wants to wear the shirt well done lads keep up the good work more of the same tuesday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus