Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Photo

Saturdays Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
29 replies to this topic

offline Issy

Issy
  • Onlooker
We don't think so Neil !!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
LOL that's about the best you can do Mr B? C'mon, kiss and make up with us <g>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Benson:</font><hr />
Resorting to sarcasm are we Rob?
You made some good points, but after that everyone returned to the same old subject. Then you get people like Town E sticking their oars in!!

<hr></blockquote>

look just use your real name will you derek instaid of allways hiding behind some one else as usual

offline Issy

Issy
  • Onlooker
When will you lot understand I am Mr Benson I am not anyone else. I am definitely not Derek.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
When will you lot understand I am Mr Benson I am not anyone else. I am definitely not Derek.

<hr></blockquote>

DIDNT YOU SAY A WHILE AGO THAT YOU WAS'NT MR BENSON? I THINK YOU DID WHY ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU ARE???

(PSSSSSSST....... HEAD CASE IF YOU ASK ME)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank

<hr></blockquote>

every one who reads the forum knows that all you seam to do is contradict your self all the time eg:i use mr benson as an alias to keep anonymity. you said that in one thread now you are saying you are mr benson del and the only thing that gives you away, is that del is the only one that kisses terry's [****!!****]

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
It's about time some of the colourful language was toned down. This site is open to people of all ages.

offline Issy

Issy
  • Onlooker
My My have I caused a stir!
Yes I use a nickname, and yes sometimes I contradict myself when I take other users opinions into consideration, and why not? I'm allowed my opinion too and I don't care if anyone likes it or not. But I can be big enough to change my mind if someone elses thoughts make sense.
Most of what Rob G makes a lot of sense because he sounds like he has a passion for the club,and so he should, but I don't have to agree with everything he says, and I have the freedom to say so if I wish, just like you all do.
I don't mind anyone criticising my views.
What I do mind is that all some people using this forum seem to think that EFC cannot possibly attract a new fan and because they don't know who it is they have to speculate and name people they know, and even then Tom you can't do that correctly.
Tom, I registered and my details are in the system.
The only thing I know about Derek is he reports the games on this site and writes in the programmes.
What do you do Tom apart from believing you have the right to be abusive to other people?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
MR BENSON---are you by any chance a relative/friend,of one of the players,or coaching staff....or is it a member of the board....whichever it is you sound like a (jonny come lately).

offline Issy

Issy
  • Onlooker
Thank you for writing something sensible and not calling me Del or any other name. Would the First Amendment be any good? Seriously though I've no connection with the coaching staff or the board. Yes I am as you say a Jonny come lately, but I do live in Enfield and I do know all about Southbury Rd etc etc. I may not be as well informed as some of you guys that were deeply involved in what happened, but I have kept up with whatever has been printed in the media about it all.
Can I just say that I don't know any of the people that I 've conversed with on this forum personally and I don't think I could put any names to faces. I only know from an earlier post that Rob G is on one of the turnstiles.
Perhaps I should have started a thread called " who is Mr Benson" because I'm still amazed at what has been said about me.
Am I going to be made welcome? I'm an optimist and believe strongly that despite what Tel has said about "10 games" it is too early to behave like a relegated team. And yes something has to change ,now, although I'm not sure what? The players did try hard to get back into a game where they should not have been losing in, in the first place,and I suppose thats because they don't like losing any more than the fans do .
I'm not suprised that even if Tel reads these posts that he won't join in, after all,the way I see it he will only open himself up for abuse. The supporters must try to arrange regular meetings with the coaching staff through the club so that they can have their feelings aired and questions answered.
Even Dereks not been on this week with his reports so that the link between club and supporters could have been made if only just to tell us why Reddington was substituted on Saturday.
Sorry I'm going on......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus