Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THIS WEB SITE

Yes it good news to keep it clean - my work place has a firewall to stop access to sites with "unsuitable" words - I never seem to be able to access Harrow B's for some strange reason! - trouble is that means during the day there are very few football sites that I can access!! Pleased this isn't one of them!<P>On another tact -as my idea about reversing the message list was cr** how about adding a speell chfjeck facility blush.gif" border="0

I agree with Irony - BTFC that a speil choker would be a usefulll idea.<P>What about a preview window as well, before one finally posts one's message.<P>I am gradually getting used to having the latest posting at the bottom but I surveyed 235 people today and 231 of them preferred the latest message at the top.<P>(They had to, or I would have kept them in at playtime grin.gif" border="0 )

Vic,<BR>Tony tried to change our boards format to a thread layout. However, there was a vote to see if the users preferred it to stay as it was, or change. We managed to keep it the same. It's really quite easy when you get used to it, You only need to scroll down to the date/time you last visited then read up to the latest postings.<P>The format used here is better than "threads", Although you still have to go through the old stuff first. That can be a bit frustrating when a message run gets a bit long smile.gif" border="0 <P>Still..... Great site webbo's, Keep it up smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 19 September 2001: This message was edited by: Len ]

Thanks for the comments.<P>I do listen to all comments, and try to take them all onboard.<P>Regarding the word **** , the problem is that I have tried to weed out as many racist & swear words as possible. Now of course 9 times out of 10, it is quite easy to work out the word concerned.<P>What I want to try and avoid, is to be censored by firewalls & search engines, that have a strict rule on such words.<P>For example - many company firewalls, restrict employees from viewing **** sites - one method of doing this is to detect sites that contain certain words, and believe me, the word **** is included in those.<P>However I will review the list of words...