Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Further to Tackle's Good Idea...

...is something I've been thinking about for a while.

Now we've got all these drums we need to go to the next level - FLAGS!

Back in the day we had loads of flags but they were left at Wigan, so it looks like it's up to us to restock so to speak.

On www.barmyflags.com we could have a 10ft by 5ft Yellow Flag with Large Blue letters reading YELLOW ARMY on for £79.30. I'll have a word on Thursday to see if anyone is willing to chip in a fiver in for this, 16 people and we're there. I'll also have a word with Chris to see if there is any supporters club funds or club funds that could support this.

When you look at clubs like Aldershot, Accrington, and even Grays they have loads of flags, so if we had a couple we'd be well on our way.

Also, if anyone has any flags that they've made or had bought in the past, start bringing them along and we can make that shed into a Yellow Army fortress!

Great idea.

Count me in for a fiver.

I also have a large "St. George" that has nothing written on it.

Trouble is I don't know where the hell it is. I think it's in my loft somewhere buried along with loads of other crap - I'll venture up there one day and see if I can dig it out.

Any ideas on what to put on it? apart from the normal CIFC

What happened to Bucket and Spade FC?

Count me in for a fiver. With the FA Cup coming up it would be a great idea to get a couple of decent flags to take along.

Quote:
YELLOW said:
What happened to Bucket and Spade FC?

Count me in for a fiver. With the FA Cup coming up it would be a great idea to get a couple of decent flags to take along.

Left at Wigan :-(

Sure I saw it at the Northampton game. Barry Davies made a comment about it.