Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Further to Tackle's Good Idea...

Look, stop pra**ing about with drums and flags. We need real paying fans who come to games week in and week out. Compare our attendance to others in the Conference. We need a coordinated, concerted marketing effort with defined goals. We should aim for an average of 900 per game by the end of the season and at least 1,100 next year or we should start reconsidering the objectives of the club. Just grow up, you sad losers!

yes,ok the attendance figures are important. dont think for one moment that any of us doubt that.

we all know that if this club is to move forward we do need to attract the numbers you are talking about, but, BUT football should also be about enjoyment.

Dont knock these lads, the time, money & effort that they put in is a credit to them.

They ARE real paying fans. some of them have been to every game, including the aways.

How many can say that?

Quote:
yellow angel said:
yes,ok the attendance figures are important. dont think for one moment that any of us doubt that.
we all know that if this club is to move forward we do need to attract the numbers you are talking about, but, BUT football should also be about enjoyment.
Dont knock these lads, the time, money & effort that they put in is a credit to them.
They ARE real paying fans. some of them have been to every game, including the aways.
How many can say that?

Totally agree YA.
Keep it up fellas. You certainly bring some spirit to all us cut outs.

Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:
Look, stop pra**ing about with drums and flags. We need real paying fans who come to games week in and week out. Compare our attendance to others in the Conference. We need a coordinated, concerted marketing effort with defined goals. We should aim for an average of 900 per game by the end of the season and at least 1,100 next year or we should start reconsidering the objectives of the club. Just grow up, you sad losers!

So immature aren't they with their drums and flags, not like you with your 6 foot teddy bear avatar from a childs programme eh BUNGLE. Who are you anyway???????

Yellow Bungle

You miserable git, make sure you stand away from the door your ugly mug probably scares people away.

Keep up the flags and the drums, count me in for a fiver.

Lets make our next home game bring a mate day, lets get some posters up.

I always bring a couple of young lads with me, today when I went and stood behind the goal at half time, for the 1st time, I was asked can they stay in the shed, more and more will follow, it looks like even Fred has joined the Yellow Pub Drummers.

Keep it up lads!!

Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:

You are consistently the most negative person on this board, stop talking like you are Bill Gates and make some noise and get behind the lads.

Fred is a great aquisition and will add depth in times when the drummers are starting to tire.

A quality signing for the yellow army and to think at least once a year his rendition of Jingle Bells will be played at the right time.

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:

You are consistently the most negative person on this board, stop talking like you are Bill Gates and make some noise and get behind the lads.

I think even Bill Gates would have banged a drum or two!!

Yellow Bungle you boring [****!!****]. We have gone 6 games undefeated and us drummers, singers & trumpet player have added a much needed atmosphere at park lane.

Fair enough you think we are immature but dont knock the people that are that are supporting the team in a different way to you.

MOB a horses head is needed me thinks

I would love to see another 3-400 people wander through the turnstiles Yellow Bungle and agree that the club should continue to find ways of doing so.

However, don't confuse the hype about drums and flags with attendances. The drums, and hopefully, the flags give the players a great lift especially away from home.

I have personally witnessed the effect and it has been mentioned by both the players and the management. Result - 6 games unbeaten - perhaps that should attract more people through the turnstiles? A better atmos - perhaps that should attract more people as well. The club has done a lot, including promotion to the conference, that should have attracted more fans - but fans aren't a tap - you can't just turn it on. Don't take your frustration out on the idea of flags and drums.

I'd be interested in your views on how to attract more supporters............