Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Altrincham

Still not been told whats the Canvey Island manager is called. I have seen him twice in real life, once at Burnley in the Cup and at Gravesend last season. Surprised you had room on the bench for substitutes with Pie-Man sitting there. He is enormous but his name slips my mind!!!!!!!!!

Finally of course Pie-Man is a Pykie. Southend is down the road and that says it all really.

Alty fan, bore off, Manchester is a [****!!****] hole, and as for being a market town, pitsea is a market town too, so the comparison is not that good, !!

Thought Altrincham was in the [****!!****] end of Cheshire!!!

Bloody northern monkey! You only wanna know our managers name so you can rent one of those 'pikey' caravan sites for yourself!

Get back to sniffing your dads pants and stealing cars and leave this forum to people who wanna talk about football and have a laugh.

Basically Fu*k off!

By the way Ken, what is that new avatar you've got?

great series of sci fi pap.. as usual went downhill when they bought a chirpy kid in and that stupid dog robot a fragit or daggit or something.. ken can u remember what units of distance measurement they used.. i was thinking it was parsecs but that may be early star trek..?

Quote:
CANV EFM said:ken can u remember what units of distance measurement they used.. i was thinking it was parsecs but that may be early star trek..?

i cant remeber (i will have to watch my dvds to be sure) but a parsec is a real measure of distance, the official definition is:

A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is one second of arc and equal to 3.258 light-years, 3.086 × 1013 kilometers, or 1.918 × 1013 miles.

i dont recall it being used in Star Trek but Han Solo did say that the Millennium Falcon was "the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs" in A New Hope

curse you Chalky for getting starting me talking about Sci-Fi, sorry folks