Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arctic Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to them since March........

Why do people only start liking bands when they've made it in the big time.

Woody start listening to Zane lowe's bbc radio1 show every night bar fridays 7-9.

The libertines were better but the Monkeys dont have the same attitudes that the nob Pete Dohery had.

no, listen to the man, the myth, the legend Pete Tong! Going back to the Arctic Monkeys, I heard the song and it's bloody awful. I saw the Libertines last year at Reading (sans Pete Doherty thank f*ck) and they sounded awesome with a fat guitar sound but they always sounded anorexic on record. I likes a bit of meat on my guitars and they didn't cut it. I'm not going to put Bloc Party or Franz Ferdinand in the same copy of weedy guitars as they put a bit of funk behind them, but the Libertines were piss weak punk, and so are the Arctic Monkeys.

Quote:
EFC_Callum said:

Why do people only start liking bands when they've made it in the big time.

Got into them in August-ish so before they made it. Although i don't like the current song!

Quote:
EFC_Callum said:Woody start listening to Zane lowe's bbc radio1 show every night bar fridays 7-9.

Is Zane Lowe that [****!!****] off the telly? If so no

Bit susprised by how they've SUDDENLY become very well known in the mainstream. Before Sunday i'd only heard them on Soccer AM and once on XFM