Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

If we get through (i`m not going to tempt fate) personally i would want either the lowest ranked team left or Torquay at home, Gulls v Gulls. Don`t want to draw any Conference sides or the 2 which went up last season (especially Carlisle away!), Nottingham Forest must be the biggest club in the draw at this stage so that would create some interest.

Full list of ball numbers is on the FA website

Quote:
richard sparkes said:
lets just beat burnham 1st remember slough few years back

Thats right Rich, dont really want to talk about who i want in further rounds as thats just asking to be embarrised by Burnham. Yes on paper we should win but thats what's so great about the FA Cup, anything can happen

Slough away was one of my worst days being a canvey fan. There's not been to many times iv felt worse that what i did coming home from the slough game.

I remember that Slough game well. One of the worst away trips I've been on. We were absolutely awful despite Scott Forbes giving us an early lead.