Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

highlights of york

Unfortunatly that goal was just one of those things that happens. Mckinney has been excellent all season and that is his only real mistake. You could tell how gutted he was at the end of the game and im sure he cant wait for the next game to come around so he can put the mistake behind him and continue his brilliant form. Remember that double save at the end of the southport game, if that was in the premiership, the media would of been making a big thing about it and rightly so.

I feel he is a better keeper than Danny and i wouldnt drop him after this one mistake.

just what someone who is part of the keepers union would say!!! drop him and he will try harder when he gets pack in, dan is far too good to be playing reserve team football, and give conroy a game!!!!

Quote:
Reisaldinho said:
you cant drop him he has played so well for us a if you drop him his confidence might drop

I agree, I think that it is ridiculous to drop a player on the basis of one mistake. Richard should keep his place and only consistent bad form or exceptional work rate by Danny should change that.