Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastside Urchin The truth.

I have been doing some research and as you all know my sources are excellent, as a result of that research I have discovered some startling news.

I think I have evidence to prove beyond doubt that Eastside is actually Yellows illigitimate son, born as a result of an illicit one night liaison between a toothless drunk in white shoes wearing Burberry knickers and our old friend Yellow.

This encounter happened following a midweek evening game at Hornchurch.

The act in question happened on a rainy night in November under Upminster bridge when Yellow was drunk.

The woman in question regularly changes her lipstick hence all Hornchurch players have a rainbow around their penis(Yellow check for the tell tale signs).

I have warned you about that date rape drug and as a lesson to you all, Eastside Urchin is living proof of what can go wrong.

Look at the evidence, he spends more time on the Canvey site than on the Urchin site, he spends his holidays in a caravan, look at his posts he even writes like yellow, he has an inexplicable pull towards Canvey its in his genes (just like his mum was in Yellows Jeans).

Rather than as some people have suggested ignoring him or even attacking him, we should welcome him into the fold, maybe even buy him a drum. Rejection can be very damaging at his age especially when his body is full of pubesant hormones.

Therefore I say

Eastside!! COME HOME TO DADDY, we will save you a space under the shed.

quality,haven't seen that picture for a while

did any of you meet the yellow lookalike at the grays match,think he stood with him,thats our good mate socksy!

he loves germans!!!

anyway must go,got some birds to find!!

no doubt i will speak to you all later upon my return for some more canvey-urchin banter

you guys are great!!