Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shrimpers

A Non E Mouse

Bit quiet on here so any thoughts for Morecambe on Saturday?

Going to go for a tight 1-0 to the Gulls.

A stronger more settled side to be put out than Saturday/Tuesday. Keeling to start and Clarke to be on the bench. If Bimson is still injured Sterling to cover left back and possibly Bunce to cover the centre.

I have a gut feel that Sedgemore will also start in place of Mario. Does anyone think Potter may start?

Dan should start, but dont think he will.

i also think that jeff & glenn will stick with dwain.

mind you sedge may very well come back in, think we have missed him.

dont believe that we can afford to have both mints & mario.

mind the discussion as to which of them should play always starts an "interesting" debate.

anyway i just want to see a commited professional performance, & a canvey win of course.

I really hope we ring the changes after the other night, I suspect they may get one more chance so kingy can see for himself, if he is there. That would be a shame though.

As much as I have supported McKinney, I now feel mayeb the time is right to put Danny back in. I felt Richard looked lost against Burnham, so much so as that they could have scored more from crosses and dead ball situations.

I stated previously that you can't drop a keeper on the back of 1 bad game, but when they start dipping regularly maybe it's time to give Potter his chance.

I think Danny should return. Richard looked very shaky from crosses and set pieces on Tuesday something which Danny is very good at dealing with.