Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I'm bored watching Ipswich so

can't think of anything to post - oh no hold on they have a penalty - urghhh useless sods!<BR>Right bored so - predictions for Saturday<P>Aldershot 3-1 Billericay Town <BR>Basingstoke 1-2 Bedford (yer predict first win!- hopefully kiss of death!!)<BR>Canvey 4-0 Hendon<BR>Chesham 2-2 Boreham Wood<BR>Croydon 1-3 BRAINTREEEEE <BR>Enfield 0-1 Maidenhead<BR>G&N 2-1 St Albans<BR>Heybridge 1-1 Sutton <BR>Kingstonian 2-3 Grays<BR>Purfleet 5-1 Harrow Borough <P> tongue.gif" border="0

Aldershot 2-1 Billericay Town <BR>Basingstoke 2-0 Bedford <BR>Canvey 2-0 Hendon<BR>Chesham 1-0 Boreham Wood<BR>Croydon 0-2 Braintree <BR>Enfield 1-1 Maidenhead<BR>G&N 2-2 St Albans<BR>Heybridge 1-0 Sutton <BR>Kingstonian 1-1 Grays<BR>Purfleet 3-0 Harrow Borough<P>This roughly what I reckon is going to happen. The results are likely to offer a few surprises. <BR>I can see John Lawford having the bad penny effect with us and e could get a hatful.<P>I will be interested to see how the shots and gravesend games go, I think they are going to be a tight affair. Canvey, Heybridge & Purfleet are strong home win bets for me.

Umm decided not to give up the day job in favour of football pundit - except of course Braintree - knew we could bounceback we are serious contenders!! Purfleet what happended<BR>WELL DONE TO SUTTON - FIRST WIN!!!!

Umm decided not to give up the day job in favour of football pundit - except of course Braintree - knew we could bounceback!! Purfleet what happended????<BR>WELL DONE TO SUTTON - FIRST WIN!!!! smile.gif" border="0

Umm decided not to give up the day job in favour of becoming a football pundit - except of course Braintree - knew we could bounceback!! Purfleet what happened????<BR>WELL DONE TO SUTTON - FIRST WIN!!!! smile.gif" border="0

But seriously, it's been very enjoyable talking to you Irons lot - we love the banter. Why not persuade your webmaster to move your own discussion board onto this Isthmian site. There must be loads more of you that we intellectual giants of Canvey Island can take the p*ss out of wink.gif" border="0 <P>Bottom line is, I am so pleased that the Essex clubs are doing so well in the Ryman Premier. We may take a pop at each other, but we are showing the rest how it should be done.

The league 5/6 years ago didn't really have many Essex clubs, Heybridge, Grays and Purfleet. I think Billericay and Canvey are 2 good footballing teams and make the league more interesting.<P>Thing is I wouldn't want to take away the miracle that is Purfleet, I mean that club is one guy's personal crusade and you have to admire that.<P>Heybridge do well every year (except this season). Grays is my only bugbear, but that's because I don't like the ground very much!<P>Anyway I managed to stuff up all the predictions, except the one that mattered to me. If you want a match report I left it on our messageboard.