Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 17 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

FA Cup draw - Time 2 sort the men from the bo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
2nd Q
Home to either Somersett A V+E, Chesunt, Berkhampstead Town or ENFIELD TOWN
Plem Round
Enfield Town v Somersett A V+E
1st qualify
Enfield Town or Somersett A V+E v Chesunt or Berkhampstead Town

Winners play Harrow Borough away in the 3rd Q

<small>[ 24 June 2002, 08:02 PM: This message was edited by: Local Hack ]</small>

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
where can the draw be viewed then?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I got it wired to me via a news agency (I work for the Daily Mail), I should imagine it'll be on various websites soon.

Mind you last season it took 3 days to appear on the offical FA site and about 5 to appear on the Ryman site and the defunct NLOTN.

<small>[ 24 June 2002, 08:36 PM: This message was edited by: Local Hack ]</small>

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
mmmmm but on this Enfield forum you say it is Enfield Town, but on the Enfield Town forum you say it is Enfield. Explain yourself, you tinker!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
its Enfield v Enfield Town possibly, thats what I say on both forums, that two Enfeild clubs not one!

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Just a couple of points the Local Hack has posted on other site's with cup draws so there may be some truth in this

Somersett Ambury are called Broxbourne Borough and the FA have excepted the change, so I dont know why they are still down as SAVE in the draw.

How are SAVE (Broxbourne in the Prelim Rd) they had a good run last year through 3 rounds I thought they were in the 1st qulfy

Also I emailed the FA on Friday and they did say the draws were this week.

offline Lee_R

Lee_R
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Plus the fact that Enfield Town are NOT participating in the FA Cup. Only the FA Vase for us this season.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Freebird:
<strong>
How are SAVE (Broxbourne in the Prelim Rd) they had a good run last year through 3 rounds I thought they were in the 1st qulfy
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your starting point depends on your position in the pyramid and not on how you did last season. So even though Canvey got to the third round they will start in the 2nd Q again this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus