Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man utd vs Chelsea

Great to see Chelsea's "wonderteam" finally beaten that is for sure.

I hate the way that they have become the team that all the "Johnny Come Lately's" now follow.

I can remember going to Stamford Bridge in the early 80's with a friend of mine who followed them and actually sitting on the Shed terrace because there were so few people there - 8,000 as I remember. The club was in the (old) second division and struggling against relegation there. Amazing how many people have jumped on the bandwaggon since Abramovitch and his money showed up - I will love it however when he tires of it and takes his money elsewhere in the future as let's face it, it is only a rich man's toy to im if they do slide back to middle of the table mediocrity then (or worse)we shall see how loyal those "fans" are then.