Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay Will Miss CCFC's Rent/Bar Takings - Discuss

You never knew we had any costs which relate to CCFC ?...unfortunately for us there are no magic fairies in Billericay.

Now you are aware that we do have costs, and you are aware of the costing at Melbourne park, we know this because you have told us, perhaps you could revise your figure of our Profit/loss and give us a breakdown of your costing, that way we will be on an even playing field.

If your Billericay costing is way off the mark I will be more than happy to put you right so you can re-calculate. But I think it only fair that we can challenge you on the figures you provide us in relation to Melbourne if we feel they are inaccurate.

"Billericay Will Miss CCFC's Rent/Bar Takings - Discuss"

Miss it...obviously, in the sense it won't be there anymore. Against that, as per TC's comment, some reductions in running costs at NL and a greater availability (and scope for use) of the clubhouse and facilities to produce more income...

ie poker-Sunday / club-nights etc etc.

Cheers Kev...I see your message board is having problems as well at the moment.

It's fun running with theme for a while but day after day it becomes boring, and some people, although hiding behind, and convincing themselves it's purely a wind up, clearly have issues that would be better left alone.

It's far too easy for an individual to sour relations between clubs and tar a lot of people with the same brush. Thankfully we can see it so it's not a problem. Just as boring as ...

I will be at your game Wednesday so if anyone wants to speak with me, they are more than welcome to do so.

Dear oh dear CF youre getting worse as the afternoon drags on...I dont think he needs a ladder to get him out of that hole, infact I think hes stuck and may need to call 999

Quote:
The Town Crier said:
Cheers Kev...I see your message board is having problems as well at the moment.

It's fun running with theme for a while but day after day it becomes boring, and some people, although hiding behind, and convincing themselves it's purely a wind up, clearly have issues that would be better left alone.

It's far too easy for an individual to sour relations between clubs and tar a lot of people with the same brush. Thankfully we can see it so it's not a problem. Just as boring as ...

I will be at your game Wednesday so if anyone wants to speak with me, they are more than welcome to do so.

See you at the bar, TC...