Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

kids 4 a quid

good to see the Tamworth game is kids for quid,should bring few more people through the gate.There was more people at last nights game cos it was cheaper to get in

The club have gone in the right direction for this game. I think we should be doing this type of thing more often but hey atleast its a start. We have done kids for a quid before and it has worked. Lets hope the club market this offer properly in the newspaper, radio, Ect.

We have all said before that the kids are our future supporters so its good to offer them things such as this.

I see today that Crawley are giving every season ticket holder 4 free match day tickets for thier next game. Think this is a brilliant idea as they will make more revenue through food & drink and may recruit future supporters.

All money in & out, but it would be interesting if someone could roughly work by the club cutting admission costs, what they could potentially make up in extra spending by having more numbers through the gate i.e. more 50/50 tickets, programmes, food, drink and anything else you can think of and more of an atmosphere with the bigger gate which should help the team a bit as well.

Out of interest - how many of you feel that youngsters now a days will show "real loyalty" towards a club when they get older?

They can see teams from all over the world on television, idolise foreign players and wear the shirts of clubs because they are "fashionable"

We now have the "arm chair fan" - but how will youngsters view the game and clubs in the future? - just curious on others views.....

Quote:
CIFCislander said:
I see today that Crawley are giving every season ticket holder 4 free match day tickets for thier next game. Think this is a brilliant idea as they will make more revenue through food & drink and may recruit future supporters.

I saw that mentioned on the Gravesend forum, not sure how the deal works but what happens if the free tickets are used by regulars who don`t have season tickets? Crawley could end with less people paying to get in with that deal but good on them for trying to boost their attendance.

lots of kids walking around in arsenal,liverpool etc shirts have never even been to a game.

if those of us who have friends with young kids,or young relatives ourselves,can get them to come along, some will want to come back.

good example is my nephew,never been to a game until three weeks ago. brought him to a home game,now he wants to come to every game.

will it last? who knows,but i hope so.

Yellow! cadets, now there is a thought.

Maybe instead of drums we could give em a triangle, or even a rattle and they could sing all the high notes.

Great idea would give Johnny Keeling someone to look up to, HE! HE!