Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Chavs have lost! Whey Hey!

South Mouth

the irony of a Grays fans calling us pikeys. that will keep me amused for days.

there was one of those Trisher style shows on this afternoon and it had a family from Grays on it. Oh my god what scum bags. Then half the audience seemed to be from Grays. Never have i seen such a bunch of uneducated scabby below the poverty line Burberry wearing fu*kers in my life.

That's quality Ken. Fu*king scummers!

I love the fact all they can come up with is 'PIKEY'. How very fu*king original!

I was also thinking... as we are the highest placed part-time team in the country, how would it be if we were actually full-time right now?

I genuinely believe we would be up there fighting it out with Grays and i think we would be the better side. We have until this year in recent times always been above them and beating them on occasions and i think being on the same level as a full-time team, we would be above them.

It's only after they went full-time that they went above us. Get on the same playing ability level again and i guarantee it will be us up there instead of CHAV United.

Looking forward to the games against them over Xmas. A few of us are thinking about doing the game on the 27th by train which could be a quality day out.

Quote:
ken said:
the irony of a Grays fans calling us pikeys. that will keep me amused for days.

Not too unlike the irony of Canvey Island fans, yes Canvey island fans calling us Chavs.

Anyone would think that Canvey was in Surrey the way you talk not a couple of miles down the road on an Island that is the armpit of Benfleet and Pisea (and thats saying something).

I love the way you claw onto our defeat even though we are now top of the league again after an away win at Exeter.

What was it one of your fans said once "a few posistions apart but in reality much much more" rings true doesnt it but in the reverse.

I received this e-mail from a Grays fan who calls himself earz22 (I will spare his full e-mail address for his own safety, I don’t want MOB to track him down and take it to the mattresses) it said:

[color:"red"] “shut up m8 grays will ripp u apart wen we meet u at shít lane n da rec fitein n da match lol” [/color]

can someone please translate this for me and possibly explain why on earth he is using text slang when you can use unlimited characters in an e-mail.

im not even sure of what its in responce to

Ear’z’22 you must make your mother bosom swell with pride