Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-June 18 )

• Photo
    Barry Scott

• Photo
    Potatoman

• Photo
    gatefandanny

• Photo
    TheCat13

Photo

Islanders are coming!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Looking forward to another 3 points off you Saturday. Do you remember this fixture last year? 5-2 to Canvey wasn't it!<P>Then once we wipe the floor with you in the league, we'll do it in the Trophy too... If you can get past Wisbech that is!!! images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I told you so!<P>We came, we saw & we kick your a**es!!!<P>can't wait to see you in the trophy it will be deja vue.<P>Bring on Boreham<P>There is a full mathc report on the <A HREF="http://www.canveyfc..../reports/9.htm" TARGET=_blank>Canvey Island FC</A> website.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Easy 3 points, cheers. By the way can you please tell Homer, or whatever his name is that writes your match report that it was 'Tilson' that scored our first goal .......and how **** did your sponsors come up with the name for man of the match. I can only assume they were taking the P*SS ! <P>See you at Park Lane for another good whipping - O, and good luck against Wisbech in the Cup. Canvey Could have another good day out.

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
With post number 11111 being posted (by Rob The Saint) this evening, I though I'd find post number 1 on this forum.

It's a rather charming post from a Canvey mong!

Although one suspects that when the forums were split from football to football and general, the football one was a new board and the general was merged into the old football board - confused, you should be!

Anyway post 11111, not your usual landmark but quite quaint!

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
Whats quite bizarre is when that post was posted I was on a plane coming back from Australia and September 11th was the stuff of a madmans dream!
One year on, almost to the week - 2-1 to the saints!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus