Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Islanders are coming!

Matt H

Looking forward to another 3 points off you Saturday. Do you remember this fixture last year? 5-2 to Canvey wasn't it!<P>Then once we wipe the floor with you in the league, we'll do it in the Trophy too... If you can get past Wisbech that is!!! grin.gif" border="0

I told you so!<P>We came, we saw & we kick your a**es!!!<P>can't wait to see you in the trophy it will be deja vue.<P>Bring on Boreham<P>There is a full mathc report on the <A HREF="http://www.canveyfc.com/2001/reports/9.htm" TARGET=_blank>Canvey Island FC</A> website.

Easy 3 points, cheers. By the way can you please tell Homer, or whatever his name is that writes your match report that it was 'Tilson' that scored our first goal .......and how **** did your sponsors come up with the name for man of the match. I can only assume they were taking the P*SS ! <P>See you at Park Lane for another good whipping - O, and good luck against Wisbech in the Cup. Canvey Could have another good day out.

• 1 year later...

With post number 11111 being posted (by Rob The Saint) this evening, I though I'd find post number 1 on this forum.

It's a rather charming post from a Canvey mong!

Although one suspects that when the forums were split from football to football and general, the football one was a new board and the general was merged into the old football board - confused, you should be!

Anyway post 11111, not your usual landmark but quite quaint!