Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nathan Bunce

ronin

Personally i thought he looked terrible last Saturday and put us under a lot of pressure. I know he was only picked at the last minute but he should have been prepared to play.

From the wording in the Echo i doubt he`ll be playing for us again but then again stranger things have happened.

A shame about Nathan but he was rather poor last week. Still think we should keep him at the club especially with our injuries in defence.

If going out on loan helps him improve his match fitness and sharpens him up then that is a good thing.

Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
yer i hope so his a great tackler of the ball!!

Just wonder as our middle of midfield lacks presence and doesn’t offer much resistance when opposing teams are running at us, wonder if Bunce could do a role there in there middle.

I’m sure he would provide more protection to our defence when we are being run at and he looks to be built like the typical conf player.

Sure we have enough ball players on the pitch, but believe we need this bit of muscle and fight in midfield as well to make more of a balance.

In the last game Bunce played he looked rusty - but he has the same opportunity that McGhee had in knuckling down and reclaiming his place in the side.

My concern with Bunce in the middle is that if he is beaten he hasn't got the pace to recover ground and make that tackle, but do agree with your point about adding a bit of muscle which I think we lack.

One player I do admire for tackling the ball when being run at in a one on one is - Mcghee.

Would love to see McGhee playing in a defensive midfield position but that would mean Sedgy being dropped who has been excellent recently.