Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nathan Elder

At least TC will be happy as he will be the one banking the cheque. Players like Nathan Elbows dont come along to clubs like Ricay too often

As for jealousy, we've got Jamie Richards and Adrian Allen (remember him ha ha ) and are very happy with them thank you.

Quote:
Kevin M (CCFC) said:

Barry - completely different strikers? Pathetic
attempt at an excuse. So, whoored more goals for BTF? Get out more have a look around at the various leagues upto Premiership level..you may well notice a slight differene in class and ability.

They tend to be playing at the same time as Billericay, and I know which one i'd rather go and see.

Excuse for what exactly?

And Sean is that the same Adrian Allen who couldnt get a game at Maidenhead so came back?

How can you compare Nathan and DJ. One's big ones little, Nathan has strength, pace and nous for goal, DJ in my opinion lacked the strength.

I can't see how Adrian Allen and Jamie Richards are any better, Richards is a journeyman, Allen seems to have a lot of loyalty!!!. Stafford Browne lasted a long time, where is Jamie Moralee now, still there?.

I'm sorry but this seems a pure case of jealousy, give Nathan a chance, he deserves it.

Yes I can...I was wondering about Sean, 'cos he was all but spending a cheque that we haven't got...Contary to what TC posted on this link earlier. Then again, jealousy takes many forms and trying to miss inform everyone on certain sites appears to be one that some of your supporters choose to take.

gazza i said he will be the one banking the cheque (future tense) if the move arises.

and if jamie richards isd a journeyman can we have 11 journeymen please.

Just because 6 weeks ago you were offering us roadmaps to tooting, horsham, tonbridge etc etc and now we are bustling right up your sorry arses you dont have to go all defensive on us

8 league games unbeaten Bazza. shades of last years run.

so you wouldnt want Greg Lincoln, Mickey Haswell, Craig Edwards etc etc in your 11

It was only last week you were trying to offload your centre back and now he's back in favour.

desperate times and all that

1. Woweee. Try: Mel Capleton likes a fight with kids, if I remember rightly!!

2....he really aint that much cop. Danny Hockton is a much more accomplished striker (IMHO).

Hahahaha…you’ve been busy today Kev, but I must put you right on a few things before you go back out to play.

1.A bit naughty and untrue that one Kev… if you was behind the goal and close to the left post from your view, then you will know exactly what went on, as will those who were close to that area. Might I suggest that we let that one lie?

2. Of course Danny is more accomplished, he’s 6 years older, been there done it.

Not much cop eh. So how highly ‘do’ you rate Craig’s opinion on players?