Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-August 17 )

• Photo
    behindthegoal

• Photo
    theabbeyabbott

• Photo
    gerk

• Photo
    mafa1978

• Photo
    fatman

• Photo
    lower league

Photo

A shocker today

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Enfield 1-2 Aveley
Enfield started the day without Danny clarke(failed fitness test)Nick christofi(calf injury) Tony Okolie (Family Bereavement) Mark Whittington (Injury) And news that Lee Robinson's Knee Injury will keep him out for a further few weeks.A first team debut for youngster Rob Munn in goal, A quiet opening came to life when Eric manangu was very harshly booked for charging down a clearence presumably for a high foot. and on 17 mins was then sent off for a nothing clash off the ball again very harsh. A header from lee allinson went inches wide 20mins. Referee Mr Links was now brandishing the yellow card all too often and the game just became a total farce. But on 32 mins a long punt forward and a misunderstanding by aveley keeper mark palmer saw lee Allinson lob into an empty net. More often ridiculous bookings followed for both sides with several players on both sides on a tightrope. On 54 mins Aveley levelled when a cross was headed back for kevin marsden to head home with ease. two mins later Brad stevens was shown red for upending lee allinson (2nd booking) Aveley then took the lead almost immediately With Tommy lee's effort was adjudged to have crossed the line following a goalmouth scramble. Enfield then had an effort cleared off the line 70 mins by mark risley. soon after a shot from paul oshin was brilliantly saved by palmer .A good save by munn then kept E's in the contest. Lee Allinson was then subbed for sherwin stanley. Aveley then Had Tommy Lee sent off for an alledged Elbow on kevin kilroy. And mr links had I'm afraid totally lost the plot by now .A melee then followed in the tunnell as Lee stormed off the field . A good run by nathan smith and a perfect cross saw Leon rolle stab the ball an inch wide. And then Lee Allinson was alledged to have said something to mr links and was sent off out from the dugout and kevin lucas was also spoken to at length.With half the players on the park booked it was now a question who was going next . At the end both sides kept their nerve and mr links was booed off by just about everyone and his performance will long be remembered for some very harsh decisions.

offline Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The ref was being assessed today 0 out of 10 for this one. I though mr Johnson against stamford was the worst we'd see but this guy topped him by a friggin mile.

offline syrup

syrup
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Twitter
Hi ponders ender rob munn has played for us this season last season and there season before so was not his debut. we lost to day because we could not put one of the countless chances away that we had, also it was nice to speak to the assessor today and hear him say how bad the three officials were and that he was embarest for them all be it that was not why we lost as I said before, but I will say that averley were the worst team that we have seen in this league they are thugs absolutely no intention of playing football just turned up to kick s+*t out of us and the ref let them do it the , as assessor said if ref had done his job properly the game would have been abandoned for them not having enough players on the pitch by half time. (By the way it was the first assessor that I have met in 2 1/2 years that had the balls to speak the truth to both team in the boardroom to both teams about the ref)

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Rob hasn't played for us this season syrup I cant find his name on the programme stats page. But I think that your correct that he did play AMT matches last season so youv'e got me there. Glad the assessor said his mind about the referee and lino's . This bloke just had to do our match didn't he. I gather Kevin Kilroy is suspended next week at Dartford so it never rains but pours I suppose. But Dave Greenwood should play or so Ive been told.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus