Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday's Music

YELLOW

Will be a mixture of old and new next week. There has been some great albums out in the last year from Coldplay, U2, Oasis. Got the new The Darkness album and that is pretty damn good.

Be some tracks from those plus the usual old favorites!!

Quote:
Leo said:
The Lennon/Beatles tribute at half time was excellent. Great to listen to music that is not the mindless pop that is churned out at most football grounds these days and well looking forward to hearing my requests next week thank you Yellow!!!

Cheers Leo. Much appreciated. I was one of the supporters who sponsored the game on Saturday so was busy eating and drinking loads at half time so not sure how the music went down.

Quote:
YELLOW said:
There has been some great albums out in the last year from Coldplay, U2, Oasis. Got the new The Darkness album and that is pretty damn good.

damn you have some bad taste in music, you have managed to mention 3 of the worst bands in living history

i cant be the only one who thought that X&Y was a bunch of pretentious clap trap that all sounded the same, and U2 haven’t done anything good since Rattle & Hum, and yes it is true i am normally up my own [****!!****] when it comes to music.

i dont mind the darkness though, as long as people realise they are just a comedy act and dont take them seriously

na i dont get angry, and i am up my own [****!!****].

albums i have loved this year include

Sigur Rós - Takk

Stafrænn Hákon

Cassette Boy - Dead Horse

Nouvelle Vague

Pet Shop Boys - battleship potemkin

Jack Johnson - Inbetween

Aphex Twin - 26 Remixes for Cash

Franz Ferdinand - It Could have been Much Better

Jem - Finaly Woken (shocked how good this album was)

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Best album of the year for me is A Bigger Bang by the Stones, could have called it Greatest Hits 2 and people would not have known!

Heard a couple of tracks from that and was quite impressed.