Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Photo

who fancies this trip

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline zody

zody
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
We are planning an upcoming trip this Spring to the home of one of the earliest Indian settlements.

The excursion will consist of a bus trip to the Cherokee Nation and a guided tour along the river which runs through it. Cost of the trip is $299.00 P/P which includes lodging and food.

If you'd like to go, book early, as I anticipate space will be extremely limited.

We'll do some sightseeing, wildlife photography and tha! t sort of thing. The highlight of the trip will be the river tour. No white water rapids, but perhaps a few small bumps that might result in your getting a little wet.

What makes the trip especially meaningful is that our river guide is a full-blooded Cherokee born and raised in the area, and extremely knowledgeable of the territory and any obstacles we may encounter.

Below is a photo of our tour guide and the river we'll be running.

If you are interested, let me know as soon as possible. This trip is often sold out a year in advance because people who have taken it keep returning year after year after year.

GUIDE Her Name is UCAN TUCHUM

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
GUIDE Her Name is UCAN TUCHUM

I certainly could !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline zody

zody
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
I know you would, Merry Christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus