Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

bad eggs xmas message

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

good tidings to one and all hope u all have a good xmas and a prosperus new year see u all on tuesday i wood say may the best team win but that wood mean we wood lose all the same best of luck to both sides

i also got to say a big sorry to steve coz somehow i upset him u know i cant help myself with the drink and all that i fink it must ave been the time we wents to the isle of white and i got so hammered i got abusive and the players frettened to throw us off the boat wot can i say anyways from the 1st im gonna give up the slosh im on a new get fit regime my hips bein playin up lately and lets just say the missus has been makin a few remarks

and finally a few words for the gaffer i aint one of those who boo im 100% behind whoeva is in charge but please fink about playin 442 its worked for us when we have played it we definitely need 2 more strikers to take sum preshure off clarky hes a good player but he cant do it on his lonesome and we need to settle down too many changes all the time weve got 8 or 9 players who make up the spine of the side all the same well done fella for good wins v harlow & corby and that draw at wood woz quality

rite thats it fellas now jog on

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
shouldnt this be put up on christmas day at 3pm malky old mate.

offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

as if thats valuable boozin time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus