Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

JK Sending OFF!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Can someone clarify is he supposed to miss the Grays match or can he play, to me it looks like the punishment starts 13th Jan.

"A player who is dismissed from the Field of play for receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically from all domestic League, League Cup, FA Challenge Cup matches and Friendly matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off, until such time as his Club's recognised Senior Team has completed one (1) match in an approved Competition during the period covered by its opening match in The Football Conference and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in a domestic Competition organised by The Football Association, The Football Conference or matches concerning a Club's nominated County Senior Cup Competition."

THE FA

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
Players Sent Off Under Law 12 (7)

A player who is dimissed from the field of play for recieving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically for all approved first team matches commencing forthwith until such time as his clubs first team has completed its next match in an approved competition.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Thanx

offline Yellow Bungle

Yellow Bungle
  • First XI - Sub
Looks like a 2 game suspension.

Canvey Island FCJohn Kennedy31/12/200507/01/2006Suspended from all first team football until the Club have completed 2 first team matches for a Sending Off in a match played on 31/12/2005.

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
I think it`s 2 games because it was his 2nd red card of the season.

Duffy is out for 1 game after reaching 5 yellows.

Canvey Island FC Christopher Duffy 07/01/2006 Suspended from all first team football until the Club have completed 1 first team match for 5/10/15 cautions

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
That's one thing I did not get about the Grays game...

...JK was sent off for two bookable offences against Cambridge and under FA rules was suspended immediately for the Grays and Accrington games.

Why was this not the case for Duffy? I do not recall him being booked during the Grays game so his fifth booking would've come at the Cambridge game or before. I would've thought his suspension would've started immediately too, therefore missing the Grays game as well.

Are there different rules for number of bookings in comparison to straight sendings off?

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
The suspensions for totting up do not start immediately, they begin (I believe) 7 days after the 5th Booking.

Suspensions for sendings-off begin immediately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus