Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ollie Berquez

Bella

As a player Ollie was a very important for us in our championship winning year and last season scoring 11 goals from midfield and help fill the boots of Boylan when he was injured but i have totaly lost all respect for him after what he done.

Fair enough if you get the chance to go full time with another club the fair do's but to keep saying im signing a new contract and he's on his way to the club to sign it, just to ring and say "actually iv signed for stevenage, sorry" and thats it just dont go down well with me. If he was to be release by them, i most dfinitely wouldnt have him back and deserved all the stick he got at the lane a few months back.

Quote:
onion said:
At the risk of being branded a stalker too (Not that way inclined however!!) Does anyone know if Ollie will be playing at York tomorrow - or is he suspended after the sending off?

Only Graham Westley will know the answer to that!!

• 4 years later...

I dislike him even more now!!!

• 1 month later...

Scored twice for Maldon & Tiptree yesterday against Potters Bar.