Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

deja vu for Man u

Fantastic performance and result for Burton, a great day for all involved with their club and another one to come. I wonder if Ben Sedgemore was at the game to watch his brother?

?

How many of the armchair football fans on Canvey who were cheering Burton on know that they play in the same league as Canvey and that we are playing each other at the end of this month. Will they bother to come down and watch their local team play against the "plucky" Burton?

The only downside to Burton`s cup run is that they now have more money to spend on players. They tried to buy Justin Richards from Woking (current top scorer in the Conference) earlier in the season but couldn`t match Wokings valuation, now they have the cash they are rumoured to be ready to bid again and he could well be a Burton player by the time we meet them.

Superb performance by Burton. Delighted for Nigel Clough too - I'm sure that the late, great Brian Clough would have been most impressed too looking down from above and watching that performance from a side as committed, organised and as motivated as Burton were today.

A great advertisement for the Conference in every way and all the very best to them for the replay at Old Trafford.

Didn't see the match but it sounded as though Burton thoroughly deserved it. That's whats the FA Cup's all about I suppose. I went to Fulham v Orient today, an upset to say the least.

And the reason I type this message now is cos I've walked away from the TV after Leicester have scored a last minute winner which was about a mile offside. It wasn't even close!

Quote:
ronin said:
Fantastic performance and result for Burton, a great day for all involved with their club and another one to come. I wonder if Ben Sedgemore was at the game to watch his brother?

?
How many of the armchair football fans on Canvey who were cheering Burton on know that they play in the same league as Canvey and that we are playing each other at the end of this month. Will they bother to come down and watch their local team play against the "plucky" Burton?

If they do, do the unthinkable and beat Man United, our game with them on the 28th will be off as the fourth round of the cup is that day I think.

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:

And the reason I type this message now is cos I've walked away from the TV after Leicester have scored a last minute winner which was about a mile offside. It wasn't even close!

It did look a mile off but the replay proved it wasn`t.