Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signing

CIFC - Y.A

Very big lad. Is 6ft 3 apparently. Was training down the club on Thursday.

I've just registered simply to tell you guys how lucky you are.

Joe is a brilliant player and even though he only spent 3 months with us last year he would of won my vote for pos any day.

Just so long as you put someone along side him with a bit of pace to mop up on the rare ocasion that he does get beaten, then you've got yourselfes a great buy.

... lucky b*******

lol Dolan is no right back... unless you want a right back with a big clumsy kick and no pace.

Joes talents lie with reading the game/ball. You'll see him stood a good metre behind a striker and think 'why isn't he going for it?' but he'll win it (don't think I ever saw him beaten in the air) simply because he reads the flight of the ball perfectly.

A good aquisition I feel.

I've just read up on his stats, 6'2, 25 years old and plenty of experience at Orient, Stockport, Crawley and Brighton. Does anyone know if he has signed as part or full-time?

It does indeed seem the end for Bunce, I expect him to probably be shipped out on loan again somewhere soon.

Not wishing to get shouted down yet again, but I may also speculate that perhaps due to the length of his contract he may be here as cover for Wardy as well should he wish to concentrate on his teaching once his contract is up this season and maybe even McGhee too if the Club do not wish to renew his deal, (can't see that not happening at the moment though).

Can you possibly imagine if things hadn't of turned out as they had a defence consisting of any line-up from: Sterling, Cowan, McGhee, Dolan and Ward? That's a mouth watering prospect isn't it?

I do agree that there should be competition for Chenery at right-back though. If Conroy is going down the same path as Bunce then it's quite likely au revoir to him too.

But having said all that it is good to see we're getting active in this transfer window