Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-June 18 )

• Photo
    joe_FAFC

• Photo
    glennm

• Photo
    weymuFFF

• Photo
    Nick_Haynes

Photo

TUESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Just to say, I can't make the game tonight as my brother bought tickets to see "Bottom" for tonight after being told to avoid the Tuesday night. Brothers, huh, the only way to keep in line is to give 'em a slap every now and then.<P>So, I wish everyone on this board a good Tuesday nights footie and to "Carjam", I hope you enjoy yourself but not too much.<P>If you are going tonight, I would've bought you a beer at the bar but sadly I can't.<P>Have a good one,<P>COME ON YOU BLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Whose bottom? You don't say.<P>Merv

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
where u seeing that gazza? sarfend?

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Thanks for the offer, Id have bought you one too. This is one game that I shant see....im starting night shift tonight<P>carjam

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Bottom was very good and yes I saw it at Westcliffe (can't call it Southend, how dare you).<P>I was expecting something along the lines of a stage version of Bottom (a show I can take or leave) but it wasn't at all. Some of the humour was very controlled which was surprising and made it all the funnier. Yep there was the usual swearing etc., etc. but in a grown up Young Ones sort of way (in fact I would say the show was a mature Young Ones). <P>Very good show, see it if you can Botton:2001 A [****!!****] Oddessy.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Thanks to Gazza for the very erudite theatre review. We hope to make this a regular feature of the discussion board for all our artistic readers.<P>Next week Carjam will be review the new production by Ballet Rambert and Vic will be giving his thoughts on the new Turner exhibition opening at The Tate.<P>Merv (Artistic Director, First Hosting)

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Well, I thought it was better than depressing me over Billericays performance (or lack of it) over the past couple of weeks.<P>Anyway, although this is a footie message board it does no harm in discussing other subjects.<P>Sometimes it can be quite funny.<P>Gazza (Arts Reporter for Isthmian.Com)<P>PS - Can't wait for Carjam's review!!!

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Merv - You will have to help me out on my task for next week! I know this sounds thick for an intelectual such as myself but I have looked at all the listings of the events but I just can't match either Tina or Anthea with the Tate? images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Vic you are stupid,what would two women know about lathes

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Andy - Thanks for the advise, just goes to show how someone can go off on a tangent by mistake. So simple really now you have pointed it out; all I have got to do is look up exhibitions by plasterers, when they plaster the Lathes on walls and ceilings!! images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus