Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aldershot game preview.

YELLOW

A preview of tomorrow night's game with the shots can be found here at Shotsweb

Am I the only one who disagrees with telling another club about our best players and also influential ones?, especially when we are playing them a couple of days later. Maybe this information is just common knowledge and it doesnt really matter, but I must admit it seems a bit like we are giving away too much as there will be no surprises for them to worry about.

Don't be worried about giving secrets away - it's not the Shots official site and we're led to believe club officials don't read it...

They certainly didn't before the Exeter City or the Forest Green Rovers matches!

At the end of the day, if we hadn't been told about who your good players were, we could have just read up on your sites match reports to find out about who your decent players are - it's not rocket science!

Good luck tonight and have a safe trip if you're coming - if not don't forget there's coverage on the net via the BBC SCR website.

Ok, just looking at that I'm really surprised Keeling has been left out from what I read on here against Gravesend he was one of our better players.

Good to see a 'proper' Striker starting, no offence to Hallett but, I don't think he can really manage up front on his own just yet and supported by Ibe rather than Clarke should help him.

Looks promising, Come on Canvey!!!!!

Quote:
CIFC - Y.A said:
How often do you attend the games now, Matt?

I try to plan my weekends when I come home to coinside with a Canvey home fixture and when I'm not out filming.

I've been to six home games this season, (should've been at the Grays away game too) and I also should be able to attend the Hereford and Crawley games, plus hopefully the Kidderminster, Exeter and Dagenham away game.

"Ben Sedgemore is without a doubt not our best player, not even while Lee's out. Then again, different people, different opinions"

Good guess by me then!

Can't believe you managed to get anything out of that match, it was the worst performance I've ever seen from your club - but that said, "what a come back" and well done - your supporters fully deserved it. You've got a good bunch of lads following you, all the best for the rest of the season.

Quote:
swindonshot said:

Can't believe you managed to get anything out of that match, it was the worst performance I've ever seen from your club

Can't be as bad as last season in the FA Cup.