Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Loans

richard sparkes

Quote:
cangull said:
Remember- We have had loan signings in the past and have never even used them!!

None of the forwards we had on loan last season looked up to the job.

Pearson looked eager but for a pro had a terrible first touch, he`s managed 1 goal in 16 games this season and we could well be seeing him and Rushden next season (if they keep him)

Burton didn`t seem fit when we had him, some Crawley fans have said he`s lazy and i can understand why. He`s only managed 4 goals so far this season.

Braniff is still at Millwall, not sure how many games he`s played but he hasn`t scored so far this season.

We should be on the lookout for better players all the time but they have to be better than what we`ve got.

Quote:
blooming barmy bongo said:
I agree I think we need a strong center midfielder, we have keeling and duffers on the wings, but we need someone to take control of the centre and to open up the oppurtunities

in absolute agreement.thought the same last season as well.
think we will be safe this time round,but next season we must improve a hell of a lot more - what with more clubs going down.and probably even fewer part timers.

Quote:
blooming barmy bongo said:
I agree I think we need a strong center midfielder, we have keeling and duffers on the wings, but we need someone to take control of the centre and to open up the oppurtunities

You have Clarke as well on the wings.

I do feel we can, and must, improve the midfield.

How many times do you hear people comment about a quality side and how they can create goals from various players on the pitch - they have strength in depth. Tilson's side is a good example - he has been taught well but perhaps we have drifted away from that philosophy a little bit?

A left back would be nice as Bimmo isn't fit enough at the mo.

Seems to lack stamina and there are big question marks over his fitness. He's a quality player and he gives his all but wondering whether age his catching up with him.