Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Boylans on his way back

ken

Brilliant news and he could still get amongst the top scorers. Maybe he might be back for the Stevenage game to exact his revenge!!!

the BBC site says

Quote:
Canvey Island v Hereford

Canvey Island striker Lee Boylan could make his comeback from his cheekbone injury after manager Jeff King decided not to risk him last week.

Defender Dominic Sterling has not suffered any effects after making his return from a back strain.

Hereford boss Graham Turner will have to juggle his team with three players out through injury.

Jamie Pitman, Tony James and Danny Carey-Bertram are injured but Guy Ipoua has trained this week and could play.

im guessing that as he isnt named in the team this is just poor BBC reporting

Do you remember when they used to say "The BBC's coverage of sport is the best in the world?" - that comment looks more than a little dated now doesn't it?

Mind you, I think it was only the BBC that said it about themselves so perhaps with what passes for their coverage these days (ie trying to convince people that the Boat Race is still a major event)even they have given up pretending. Be nice if they would check their facts before putting them on their website though.

I do worry that we pin our hopes on Boylan all the time and i wisj we could look to other players like other teams seem to do.

I think our trouble is that we think we have this league understood, but we really dont. We are not a bad side but we seem to act like a Ryman League side sometimes and think that coz of past reputation, we are far superior. We so are not and need to look at ourselves really quickly!

Sometimes someone puts a few simple lines onto this discussion board that so easily sum up hundreds of other complicated postings that try to be analytical, critical and over-philosophical.

Chalky Boy has done it here -

Quote:
chalky boy said:

We are not a bad side but we seem to act like a Ryman League side sometimes and think that coz of past reputation, we are far superior. We so are not and need to look at ourselves really quickly!

Got it in one, my son.